Take a peak at this rare occurrence I am always on the other side of the camera!!
We then went down to the beach and met up with some friends for pizza, swimming Frisbee and fun!
Kylee swam a little but spent most of her time hanging out with the boys
on the lifeguard tower!
We are in trouble with her love of older boys!
Braedy bug hung out with his favorite person in the whole world our friend(and amazing baby sitter) Dawn
Caleb spent most of his time in the water! He is such a little fish!!
The kids all got decorated in glow stick splendor and most of them posed for me to take pictures!
At the end of the day my kids were dirty and tired but they had a great day!
(and the big ones slept til 9 the next day)
And now I want to take the time to share my gratitude for living in the country we do so that I can have freedom! I am so grateful for all the people who have made that possible!!
2 comments:
Looked like a great time! Glad you guys had fun!
Love the pics! New reader here :)
Hope you will come follow me too!
Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/
Post a Comment