We Spent new Years with one of my best friends Tori and her two Awesome kids Noah and Kateri!!
Caleb and Kylee had so much fun!
The kids Decorated Crowns and We made hand prints in Model Magic. We then got them all in their Jammies and put them to bed! After that the grown ups watched movies and laughed and Joked! At midnight we toasted, and I kissed a devilishly handsome man (don't tell Bradley lol) . The Night that followed was horrible and ended with little to no sleep for me (i need a lot of sleep lol). It was a good New Years with good company!
And Now comes the sappy stuff, new years always makes me nostalgic. I think of New Years passed and what this new year will Hold. I started out 2009 with a 2 year old and a 3 year old. And I start 2010 with a 3 year old and an almost 5 year old. 5 is a big deal!!! 5 means losing teeth and it means kindergarten and being a big boy and no Longer my baby! How did such things happen

How is it possible that the baby seen above could possibly have aged so much in what seems to be such a short time! 5 years ago today he lived in my belly!! I loved every minute of it and still love most minutes of being his mother! He has turned into such a smart handsome boy, who is such a boy but can be so sensitive! I thank the Lord everyday for the blessing that he is!!
And my baby girl!! 4 years ago she had just begun to grow in my belly and I had no idea!! She is truely the best surprise I have ever recieved!!
She melts my heart with every smile and makes me laugh with all the comical things she says! She has a way of making people fall in love with her! She is so charming and funny but so stubborn also(I have no clue where she got that!) She too may earn the name Miss Huffy one day.
I hope that this New Year blesses us with a new little Scribner! Who will be their own amazing beautiful person!!
2 comments:
Oh how time flies! Our babies will be 5 next month!! It's really unfathomable.
Oh and pregnancy dust to you! :o)
Seriously!
Post a Comment